I'm new. It's late at night and went ahead and signed up. Usually there are many ideas to blog about, but tonight sleepiness has set in. How exciting! Yes, that's what I thought too. I see I've already goofed up one part of my page, we'll see if it can be changed later. For now, I'll just let ya know that my interests are life, zen, alan watts, krishnamurti, shunryu suzuki, and many many many other subjects similar to these. Also, I play guitar, bass, mandolin and sing a little. Blogging helps get out ideas that might attempt to slurp up/sum up life's struggles. Good communication is important when it comes to conveying ideas....and I'm not the greatest communicator. I try. I'm not trying to sell myself, nor am I trying not to sell myself...I'm just saying that at times, its difficult to convey Eastern ideas and I try my best. Yeah, I know....I'm neurotic. I already knew that. You can't sneak one over on me......or can you?!!
Blogger has a very nice setup for blogging.
I enjoy birdwatching a great deal. Being out in nature is very nice. Anyway, I hope that I didn't goof up my blog already. I think I may enjoy this. Ok, I checked the issue and I fixed it. They've made it easy to get around this thing too.
Please check back for my blogs. I will dive deep and hope you'll join me.
cheers!
Collection of Audio Blogs
5 months ago

my grandmother was an avid birdwatcher, as is my mother. I am not as knowledgeable as they, but I do enjoy nature-watching of any kind. birdwatchers will always be kin to me. you should write about your birdwatching experiences. I would like to read them.
ReplyDelete